Khimera: Destroy All Monster Girls is a fun platform game that has you… a frankenstein’d girl put together with a big golem arm and speed. You’re there to protect your town and take back what the monster girls have stolen!
The game is easy to get into, and if you are a sucker for 8-bit side scrolling action, this game may be just what you’re looking for.
Watch the first 15 minutes of game play and review of Khimera: Destroy All Monster Girls here:
About Khimera: Destroy All Monster Girls
Part human, part oni, golem and harpy! The list goes on and on! Born in a lab, Chelshia the chimera is the world’s first synthetic monster girl. When her monster inhabited island home is threatened by a band of looting pirates, she springs into action to save the day!
Khimera: Destroy All Monster Girls is your premiere monster girl beat-em-up platformer experience! Use Suits & Sandals’ patented (not actually patented) GIANT STONE FIST technology to punch your way through hordes of monster-pirates to reclaim your home’s stolen treasure.
Find upgrades, collect collectables and solve problems with your fists! Play the game at your own pace in story mode or go for the best time in a marathon-style race mode!
- 24 built-in achievements offer praise for completing tasks.
- Race mode lets you compete for the best time against the community!
- Xinput and direct input compatibility makes sure all your USB controllers work!
Khimera: Destroy All Monster Girls Media
Get the game [HERE]
- OS: Windows Vista
- Graphics: any DirectX 8 compatible CPU or GPU
- DirectX: Version 8.0
- Storage: 55 MB available space
- Sound Card: any DirectX 8 compatible sound card
- Additional Notes: Any PC or laptop built in the last 5 years should have little to no issues running the game.
Also published on Medium.