Iron Snout is a simple game, but with the risk of addiction.
You’re a pig. Duh. But more than that, you have ninja abilities to kick, punch, SHORYUKEN, and crush those wolves that have been plaguing your life since the very beginning.
Hack and slash your way to victory!
Roll GREED. This game might be for you… if you’re up to the challenge!
Watch the first 15 minutes of game play and review of Iron Snout here:
About Iron Snout
Iron Snout is fast, colorful and brutal button-mash fighting game in which you will be helping a piglet fight for its life against hordes of wolves.
- engage in fast-paced and bacon-flavored combat
- use movie-like combo moves to fight hilarious (but dangerous) enemies
- use enemy body parts and weapons to aid your battle
- go crazy with hyper-responsive controls
- unlock tons of Steam achievements
- battle your friends and enemies in Steam leaderboards
Iron Snout Media
Get the game [HERE]
- OS: Windows XP, Vista, 7 or 8
- Memory: 512 MB RAM
- Graphics: 128MB
- Storage: 20 MB available space
Also published on Medium.