Forge of Gods is an interesting RPG in that… it has many of the traditional aspects of an RPG, but in a SUPER simple side-scrolling game mechanic.
Yes. You just press “Go.” Your guys move forward, and attack. There is some strategy around putting your minions in certain areas of the map, but other than that, it’s not that appealing.
Most of all, the characters in the game aren’t worth remembering. There isn’t anything special about the minions. I think I’ll quickly forget playing this game…
Watch the first 15 minutes of game play and review of Forge of Gods here:
About Forge of Gods
GODS are not born, they are made by YOU! Join the action in this highly addictive multiplayer card strategy RPG “FORGE OF GODS”! Collect and train as many monsters as you can to assemble the greatest team and burst through hordes of enemies in thrilling, addictive and fast-paced game! Conjure powerful dragons, sturdy warriors and exotic beasts to fight for you in the land of Pangea! Are you ready for battle?
Kill enemies! Capture souls! Evolve them! FORGE army of GODS! Be THE BEST!
- Unique tactical battle system to test your strategic skills!
- 1000+ creatures with unique skills!
- Mix different types of creatures to breed legendary warriors!
- 100+ locations with unique setting and style!
- Great skill-based PVP duels with rankings, streaks and tournaments!
- Active guilds with upgrades, raids and guild wars!
- Tons of quests and achievements to complete with good rewards!
- Build beautiful castle to fit your desires!
Rush to FORGE your own GODS in this huge and dangerous fantasy world of Pangea!
Enjoy spectacular new challenges every day you log on!
Forge of Gods Media
Get the game [HERE]
- OS: Windows 7
- Memory: 2 GB RAM
- DirectX: Version 9.0
- Network: Broadband Internet connection
- Storage: 450 MB available space
Also published on Medium.