Ember Strike is a familiar genre. It’s a gem game… but this one takes it to the next level. Having enjoyed other gem games like Gems of War, Ember Strike really stuns you with beautiful graphics, easy-to-understand gameplay that throws you right into the game (no heavy tutorial necessary).
It really tests the limits of your:
- Reaction time
- Spacial awareness
Both of which I am terrible at.
This game is a roll NEED. Get it!
Watch the first 15 minutes of game play and review of Ember Strike here:
About Ember Strike
Fast head-to-head fighting like you’ve never seen.
Welcome to Ember Strike. Join the first PVP fighter of its kind! Ember Strike is the perfect mix of speed and action with live, competitive, head-to-head battles. Collect and upgrade a team of unique fighters and strike down your opponents in a totally unique mix of hardcore fighting, mini-games, and puzzle action. Steal moves, throw Strikes, reign destruction on your enemies!
- Super Fast Fighting – The ultimate combination of competition, strategy, and game variety at lighting speed.
- Real time Head-to-Head combat! Experience the thrill of PVP competition 24/7 against real human opponents.
- Collect a team of fighters, each with special powers.
- Attack with a variety of in-match mini-games.
- Travel across different worlds for unique battles and epic boss fights!
- Fighting game tactics meet explosive powers! Gain board control to charge attacks. Steal and block moves, and use high-powered mini-games on a shared battlefield.
- Features both singleplayer and multiplayer game modes.
Ember Strike Media
Get the game [HERE]
- OS: Windows XP and later
- Memory: 1 GB RAM
- DirectX: Version 9.0c
- Network: Broadband Internet connection
- Storage: 300 MB available space
Also published on Medium.