FIRST 15 MINUTES GAME PLAY – Brawl of Ages – Tower Defense + Card RNG? @BrawlofAgesGameFIRST 15 MINUTES GAME PLAY – Brawl of Ages – Tower Defense + Card RNG? @BrawlofAgesGameBrawl of Ages is an interesting intersection between Tower Defense and a card game… in that not only can you choose which types of cards or minions you can summon, but there is an RNG element to when you can get access to those cards during game play.
The action is intense, requiring lots of micro-management as the chaos begins.
Roll GREED on this one. It might be the type of tower defense game you’ve been looking for!
Watch the first 15 minutes of game play and review of Brawl of Ages here:
About Brawl of Ages
Brawl of Ages is a free to play, multiplayer Collectible Card Arena game that draws elements from the most fun, exciting and competitive gameplay aspects of several different genres, including CCGs, MOBAs, RTS & Tower Defense.
- Fast-paced 1v1 arena battles.
- Matchmaking & Ladder rankings.
- Full Featured Brawl Clubs (clans): Text & Voice Chat, Friendly Challenge with up to 50 Club members. Compete in the Club v Club Ladder and earn extra free content together.
- Built-in VoIP and text chat in Smash Parties where you & your friends can challenge each other and compete for the bounty rewarded to the final champion.
- Robust crafting system allowing players to directly craft the cards they desire most.
- Gameplay modes & experience that caters to both highly competitive & casual gamers.
Brawl of Ages was designed with several factors in mind: for all types of gamers to be able to have a fun time competing against each other in fair & balanced matchups, without having to deal with some of the more recently prevalent game models that feature power multipliers, gated content, slow & painful progression, and unfair matches where their opponents could have stronger cards than them because they chose to pay for a power advantage. BoA’s gameplay balance is for the highly competitive gamer and free of any pay-to-win mechanics.
Choose 10 cards from a large collection featuring unique & exciting gameplay mechanics from some of the most popular competitive multiplayer genres. Tailor your deck to match your own personal gameplay style & strategy. Challenge your opponents to 1v1 battle arenas. Use your cards to summon units, build structures and cast spells. Execute your attack strategies & manage your resources with precision timing to destroy your opponent’s base. With a short duration and the action gets ever more frantic, will you be the one standing victorious at the end?
Brawl of Ages Media
Get the game [HERE]
- OS: Windows 7 Service Pack 1
- Processor: Dual-core Intel or AMD at 2.4 GHz
- Memory: 4 GB RAM
- Graphics: NVIDIA GeForce 8600 or higher, ATI/AMD Radeon HD 2600 or higher
- DirectX: Version 9.0
- Network: Broadband Internet connection
- Storage: 1 GB available space
Also published on Medium.