This game has many of the similar mechanics you’d expect from an MMO. Simple attacking systems, loot, customizing your character, and a storyline.
Not much to it. If you like World of Warcraft, but you’re looking for something fresh, this may be just for you!
Watch the first 15 minutes of game play and review here:
About AdventureQuest 3D
AdventureQuest 3D is an inspired re-imagining of the original 2D flash web browser games. BATTLE ON!
A true cross-platform massively multiplayer game that allows you to play your character, on the same world as your friends, from your PC, Mac, Android, and Apple iOS devices.
Set in the most dangerous era of AdventureQuest’s timeline, the world has come under attack by a mysterious new threat. Answer the call and travel to the legendary town of Battleon where you will discover unusual characters, incredible adventures, \horrifying puns, and a world story line so big that you will have to help us write it as we go… did we mention regular updates?
- Cross-Platorm – Play your character, on the same world, from your PC, Mac, Android, Apple iOS phones & tablets.
- Real Time Combat
- Multi-Class System
- Weapon Fusion
- Evolving World – regular updates with new stories, areas, monsters and weapons
AdventureQuest 3D Media
Get the game [HERE]
- OS: Windows 7
- Processor: Dual Core 1.8GHZ or Single Core 3.0GHZ
- Memory: 1 GB RAM
- Graphics: 512 MB
- DirectX: Version 9.0
- Network: Broadband Internet connection
- Storage: 500 MB available space
- OS: Windows 10
- Processor: Dual Core 2.66GHZ
- Memory: 2 GB RAM
- Graphics: 1 GB
- Storage: 1 GB available space
Also published on Medium.